Live Presentations is web-enabled - this means that not only can you use it as an online application within your browser, you can also integrate useful web services into your presentation.
Here are some of the web services that you can use within Live Presentations:
- Live Presentations allows you to use Twitter as a back channel for receiving feedback when you are making a presentation in a conference type setting. Click here to see how this works
- Search for and embed images from Flickr into your presentation
- Select a text box and click on the "Google translate" button to translate it to any other language you choose
- Find and embed useful quotations from famous personalities without leaving your presentation
- Add definitions to your presentations
A lot more to come!